“Under all circumstances the league administration decision is final”
We run the ProCup_v2 mod
1.The server will go up at 8:00 PM for practice. Qualifying will begin at 8:35 PM. Happy Hour will be 5 minutes with the race to follow soon after.
2.You must be in TeamSpeak with a working MIC.
3.We do not clear black flags so please don't ask!
4.There is no speeding down pit road to LEAD a lap -5 point penalty.
5.Make sure you join the server with the correct number.
Enter Server With Another Drivers REGISTERED NUMBER - 10 point penalty.
6.Practice like you want to race. If you can't make laps without wrecking/driving around with a heavily damaged car/ motor smoking, you can and/or will be asked to leave by the admin.
7. Once Qual. starts, TeamSpeak and game chat will be quite. Excessive talk/chat during qual will result in penalty. ie. Black Flag.
8.Once Qual. is over, and Happy Hour starts, we will run a 3 lap practice race (So the drivers can get adjusted to how other drivers act when the green flag drops).Once the 3 laps are done(or if a wreck happens before then), a quick drivers meeting, restart line info and 5 minute Happy Hour will start. Use this time to figure out who you pit in front of/ behind, and your speed/ and where to enter/exit the pits.
9. Once server goes to race the green flag flies to start the race, it is official. NO RESTARTS! (unless there is a server crash)
The green flag starts the race, and any restarts within the last 10 laps. not lead car. However the lead car does start all restarts in between them at the pre determined restart line.
10. There will be no blocking. With 10 laps or less to go, we will be more lenient with this rule.
11. When the caution comes out, HOLD YOUR LINE and RACE AT A STEADY SPEED back to the line. What this means is, don't let off the throttle all the way, and don't try to pass the person in front of you. It is a gentleman's agreement. Hold your position and slow in turns 1 and 2, not the START/FINISH LINE. With 10 or less laps to go, and the yellow comes out, you are allowed to race back to the line.
12. Causing a wreck under caution will result in a 1 lap penalty.
13. This is a Lucky Dog series. The first car 1 lap down at the time of the caution and NOT involved in the caution will recieve the lucky dog. The lucky dog will pass by the field on the game green (double up lap). If restart is within 10 laps to go, Lucky dog gets EOLL and manual lap back by admin.
14. All lapped cars must pit, you will pit on the 2nd caution lap with 10 or less laps to go. You do not have to stop for service, you may just drive thru pit lane and come out at the end of the pack. This is done so the lead lap drivers can race one an other without lapped cars in the way. Some tracks allow lap cars to blend in upon pit exit, if this happens lap cars should drop to the back on the double up lap.
15. If you cause an incident you must go down pitroad the SECOND time by or LATER, speed down pitraod, get an End Of Longest Line penalty and line up in the back. Failure to do so will result in a 1 lap penalty. The 2 spin rule will be in effect. If the same driver/drivers cause a second caution in the same race, they must retire. Failure to retire, scoring will stop at the time of the caution and you will be parked for the next event.
Cause a CAUTION with 2 or less laps to go and you will get a 1 lap penalty after replay reveiw. (cause you usually can't pit n get EOLL without screwing up official scoring)
16. This will be a Double File Restart series. The field will take the green flag for a restart at pace speed. Once everyone has crossed the start/finish line the drivers will begin to double up- odd positions on the inside, even posistions on the outside. There will be a predetermined restart point at each track. The leader starts the race at that spot. Inside 10 laps to go we will be single file.
17. Anyone caught jumping the restart will be put back to the last car on the lead lap after review.
18. All DRIVERS will sign up and race with REAL NAMES, (example, J. Doe, John Doe) & no TAGS on your name.
19. If you fall thru numerous times, and it becomes habit forming, you may be asked to park your car due to a lag/warp issue for that nights race.
20. If you have a BAD Connection and or are WARPING Do Not Qualify, start in the back.
21. HOUSE RULE: Anything that is detrimental to the league. ie over aggressive driving, excessive blocking, flaming of another driver and/or league in public or private, poor sportsmanship, etc. This rule will carry a harsh penalty, from but not limited to a black flag, parked from a race, parked for a week, or getting suspended from the league
95% Of ALL Black Flags Are Driver Error (passing under yellow, passing pace car, passing at commitment line ect...) "We Do NOT Clear Black Flags. You Get One - You Clear It".
5% Are Track Issues, If Get One In These Series "SERVE IT".
The Green Flag Starts The Race, There Are NO Cautions, DO NOT Wreck Or Make Contact With EVERY Car You Pass (if we get enough complaints you may recieve a -1 lap penalty after replay review).
There Is NO Blocking Until 10 Or Less Laps To Go. Block Prior To 10 To Go, Block At Your OWN Risk.(NO CRYBABIES)
Enter Server In Wrong Number -10 Points (Come Prepared).
Over Aggressive Driving -10 Points And Possable Suspension If Re-Occuring Issue.
Races Will Generaly Range Around 100 Laps.
It's All About RESPECT And Having Fun, Race Others As You Want To Be Raced.
Anyone CAUGHT Exploiting Game Rules/Track Flaws Will Recieve A -1 Lap Penalty, Continued Abuse Possable BAN.
Do Anything Detrimental To Series Or League, Possable Suspension Or Ban.
Server Opens Up At 8:00 pm. Eastern, Qual At 8:35 Race At 8:40 / 8:45 (Once The Green Flag Drops The Race Is Officialy Underway, NO RESTARTS).
We Use Fixed Sets.
Fixed Weather / 1x Tire Wear / NO Damage / NO CAUTIONS / Open Aids
Enter Server In Another Player Name Other Than Used Before, YOUR LOSS! We DO NOT Fix Points.
95% Of ALL Black Flags Are Driver Error (passing under yellow, passing pace car, passing at comitment line ect...) "We Do NOT Clear Black Flags. You Get One - You Clear It".
5% Are Track Issues, If Get One In These Series "SERVE IT".